Natural persons and family law
Matters under family law almost always involve emotions. A divorce, for instance, in which the interests of children, accrued assets or an enterprise are factors. Emotionally charged phases in a person’s life that require solutions with a perspective for the future. You wish to go on with your life, with proper and realistic arrangements.
We know our way in family law related issues and know how to support our clients with advice and assistance in these often uncertain and difficult times in life. The person, with all his or her emotions as well as the business side of the matter are central to our support. As professional lawyers and mediators we are able to overcome impasses, resulting in acceptable, inventive solutions. If a legal procedure is unavoidable you can rely on an outstanding lawyer: compelling, practical and decisive.
Our family law lawyers are members of various knowledge institutions such as vFAS (family law lawyers and divorce mediators association), association of Collaborative Professionals and MfN (Dutch mediator federation).
Do you face questions concerning divorce or do you have any other questions about family law? Please contact us because we are happy to give you advice.
Natural persons and family law, legal matters
The lawyers of our natural persons and family law section negotiate, advise on and litigate about matters such as:
- parenting plans with childcare arrangements
- directors-major shareholders, entrepreneurs and self-employed professionals without employees: concluding, performing or modifying prenuptial agreements
- matters concerning (changed) child maintenance and/or partner alimony
- division or settlement of (matrimonial) property (including annuity insurances and annuity obligations)
- pension equalisation or separation in case of divorce
- collaborative divorce
- parentage (including determination or denial of paternity and revocation of acknowledgment)
- parental authority and custody
- parental access, information and consultation
- protection of adults (guardianship, administration and mentorship)
- name law
De Voort Advocaten: Our approach
The approach followed by our lawyers and staff is characterized by:
- commitment: always bringing the best out of ourselves
- quick and accurate action
- doing business in style: honesty and sincerity
- co-operation: client, lawyers and support staff work together purposefully
Let’s excel together